My career in physiotherapy.
Word count: 1834
Choice count: 56
Section count: 29
Image count: 29
Error count: 5
Field Related Analysis
Education : 158 matches
(choice, college, courses, degree, down, education, field, further, goal, grades, high school, homework, level, market, primary school, private, reader, school, skills, students, teacher, university)Law : 37 matches
(house, market, master, private, rehabilitation, reputation)Business : 23 matches
(leads, market, money, salary, upgrade)Target Structure: (3 matches)
internships (4 matches)
retirement (5 matches)
wage (1 match)
My career in physiotherapy.
High school choices.
I was in high school and I had to make a choice for my future career. So I asked myself what would I like to do?
Choice 1 : Go to college and study into being a physiotherapist.
Choice 2 : Go to college and studies into being a Physical Education teacher.
Go to college and study into being a physiotherapist.
In this choice of career, I had to decide between two different programs which leads me to the same goal.
Choice 1 : Go into the Science program.
Choice 2 : Go into the physical rehabilitation program.
Go into the Science program.
After choosing the Science program, I decided to go to the nearest college from my location and I had to decide if I wanted to do it in 2 or in 3 years.
Choice 1 : To do the program in 2 years.
Choice 2 : To do the program in 3 years.
Doing the program in 2 years.
If I do the program in 2 years, I won't be able to put one hundred percent of my effort. I also risk having lower grades because of the number of courses that I will have in addition. But, if I do it in 2 years, I will be able to finish college earlier than if I do it in 3 years.
Choice 1 : Go to university and studies in the physiotherapy program.
Choice 2 : Quit studies and works in a pharmacy.
Doing the program in 3 years.
If I do the program in 3 years, I will have more time to do my homework and I will also have much better grades. So, it allows me to take my time and do the things that I want even if I have to study a little.
Choice 1 : Go to university and studies in the physiotherapy program.
Choice 2 : Quit studies and works in a pharmacy.
Go to university and studies in the physiotherapy program.
After choosing to pursue my studies, I had to make a choice between which university I wanted to go. Each one has its specialties and it is a hard choice to make. If I choose the University of Montreal, I will be nearer of my home than if I choose the University of Sherbrooke, it would be easier for me to take this one but the other has a better reputation.
Choice 1 : Go to the University of Montreal.
Choice 2 : Go studies at the University of Sherbrooke.
Quit studies and works in a pharmacy.
I had quit school and, now, I work full time at my current part-time job.
Choice 1 :
Go to the University of Montreal.
After choosing to go to the University of Montreal, I have to decide if I want to quit and go on the labor market or to continue studies and do a master degree. If, I quit I will work in a clinic with other physiotherapist but if I continue I will upgrade my skills and also my salary.
Choice 1 : Do a master's degree.
Choice 2 : Go into the labor market.
Go studies at the University of Sherbrooke.
After choosing to go to the University of Sherbrooke, I have to decide if I want to quit and go on the labor market or to continue studies and do a master degree. If, I quit I will work in a clinic with other physiotherapist but if I continue I will upgrade my skills and also my salary.
Choice 1 : Do a master's degree.
Choice 2 : Go into the labor market.
Do a master's degree.
I did the master degree, but now I have the choice to do another specialization or go into the labor market.
Choice 1 : Do another specialization.
Choice 2 : Go into the labor market.
Go into the labor market.
This choice leads me in the field of physiotherapy where I will work maybe in a hospital or in a clinic somewhere.
Choice 1 : Work in a private clinic.
Choice 2 : Work in a public clinic.
Choice 3 : Work in a hospital.
Choice 4 : Work in a CHSLD.
Do another specialization.
If, I do another specialization I will have the choice of doing internships or go into the labor market. If, I choose to do another specialization, I will have a better wage than if I go into the labor market, but if would take me much time to finish school.
Choice 1 : Go into the labor market.
Choice 2 : Do internships.
Go into the physical rehabilitation program.
I decided to go into the Physical Rehabilitation program, but I have the choice to do it in 3 or 4 years. If I do it in 3 years, I will have to study at anytime and every time, I will also surely have less good grades. If I do it in 4 years, I will have more time to do the things I like and to study too so, I would have better grades.
Choice 1 : Do the program in 3 years.
Choice 2 : Doing the program in 4 years.
Doing the program in 4 years.
After doing the Physical Rehabilitation technique, I have to decide between go into the labor market or go to university and pursue my studies. If, I pursue them, I will upgrade in my future career and if I don't, I will stay on the same level for the rest of my career.
Choice 1 : Go to university and studies in the physiotherapy program.
Choice 2 : Go into the labor market.
Do internships.
We have the choice to do internships or not, but it takes us more time to finish our program if we choose to do it.
Choice 1 : Go into the labor market.
Choice 2 : Work in a hospital.
Choice 3 : Work in a private clinic.
Choice 4 : Work in a public clinic.
Choice 5 : Work in a CHSLD.
Do the program in 3 years.
If I do this program in 3 years, I won't have a lot of time to relax and to do the things that I like. My grades will also go down because of the time I won't have to do my exercises correctly, but if I do it in 3 years, I will finish school a year earlier and it would be the best for me.
Choice 1 : Go to university and studies in the physiotherapy program.
Choice 2 : Go into the labor market.
Work in a private clinic.
After choosing to work in a private clinic, I have finish school and I, now, have my career in hand with a good and stable job. In a private clinic, I will have regular patient who will come regularly.
Choice 1 :
Work in a public clinic.
After choosing to work in a public clinic, I have finish school and I, now, have my career in hand with a good and stable job. In a public clinic, I will have a lot of different patient that I will help every day.
Choice 1 :
Work in a hospital.
After choosing to work in a hospital, I finish school and I, now, have my career in hand with a good and stable job. I hope I would like to work around older people and that I will have fun with them.
Choice 1 :
Work in a CHSLD.
After choosing to work in a hospital, I finish school and I, now, have my career in hand with a good and stable job. I hope I would like to work around older people and that I will have fun with them.
Choice 1 :
Go to college and studies into being a Physical Education teacher.
After choosing to be a Physical Education teacher, I have to choose between two universities, between one that is far but have a good reputation or one which is nearer.
Choice 1 : Go to the University of Quebec in Outhouses.
Choice 2 : Go to the University of Montreal.
Go to the University of Quebec in St-Jérôme.
I have the choice to work in a Secondary School or in a primary one. The Secondary School has older students and the primary one has younger ones. So, I have to decide with what group of age I want to work with.
Choice 1 : Work in a secondary school.
Choice 2 : Work in a primary school.
Go to the University of Montreal.
If I choose this university, I will be further than if I go to the University of Quebec, but this university has a better reputation. I have the choice to work in a Secondary School or in a primary one. The Secondary School has older students and the primary one has younger ones. So, I have to decide with what group of age I want to work with.
Choice 1 : Work in a secondary school.
Choice 2 : Work in a primary school.
Work in a Secondary School.
If I retire at the age of 55, I won't have a lot of money to do whatever I want, but if I retire at this age, I will have more money to travel and do the things I like than if I retire at the age of 55.
Choice 1 : Retire at the age of 55.
Choice 2 : Retire at the age of 60.
Work in a Primary School.
If I retire at the age of 55, I won't have a lot of money to do whatever I want, but if I retire at this age, I will have more money to travel and do the things I like than if I retire at the age of 55.
Choice 1 : Retire at the age of 55.
Choice 2 : Retire at the age of 60.
Retire at the age of 55.
I have the choice to go to a retirement house where I won't have to do anything by myself and just have fun with new friends or stay at my old house with only my husband who I love.
Choice 1 : Go in a retirement house.
Choice 2 : Stay at the same old house with my husband.
Retire at the age of 60.
I have the choice to go to a retirement house where I won't have to do anything by myself and just have fun with new friends or stay at my old house with only my husband who I love.
Choice 1 : Go in a retirement house.
Choice 2 : Stay at the same old house with my husband.
Go in a retirement house.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Choice 1 :
Stay at the same old house with my husband.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Choice 1 :
No comments:
Post a Comment