Physiotherapist
Introduction
This article is for anyone who wants to know more about this field of study. You will learn what it's like to be a physiotherapist, what they do, what they do on a typical day, where do they work, how you can become a physiotherapist and how much money they make. There are other tings you will learn but these are some of them.
What is it like to be a physiotherapist?
It makes us feel contributing to the quality of the patient's life by helping them to reduce their pain.
What do physiotherapists do?
They heal people's injuries by reducing the pain. They will build treatments for the patients, and they will try to develop flexibility and strength to reduce the pain.
What do physiotherapists do on a typical day?
They are seeing about ten patients a day, and they are spending ten percent of their time on tedious paper work.
Where do physiotherapists work?
They can work in a hospital or in a private office and it can depend on which specialty you have studied.
How can I become physiotherapists?
You must go to college first, you can go in Natural Science or you can do the program of physical rehabilitation. After that, you must go to university and do a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy. You can also do a master if you want to more specific things.
How much money do physiotherapists make?
The minimum wage is $24,65 and it can upgrade to $48,94 with the experience. But the medium wage is $27,75.
What kinds of additional training do physiotherapists need?
There are some specialties you can study in like gerontology, pediatrics, orthopedics, sports physical therapy, neurology or degenerative diseases. They also need some psychological courses to be more sensitive and understanding the patient feelings.
What are the dangers of being a physiotherapist?
That the patient's pain will affect you because you can be really sensitive. You can also hurt the patient by accident during the treatments.
What are the chances that physiotherapists will be replaced by robots soon?
I think that the treatments won't be the same as humans, the results can't be the same as ours. We need to be precise and I don't think that the robots can be that precise. The research is not thorough enough to be change soon.
What age do physiotherapists retire at?
Normally, people retire at the age of 55 years old. At this stage, they will have gained a lot of experiences in self-control in front of others and it will be easier to reduce the pain of people.
Conclusion
I am actually doing the college program and I would like to go to university. I don't know if I am going to be able to be accepted, but I am going to work really hard to achieve this goal. I will also be proud of myself even though I am not accepted in this university program because I will have my college degree.
More by this author
Introduction link: https://ary-anes-blog.blogspot.com/2021/02/about.html Glossary link: https://ary-anes-blog.blogspot.com/2021/02/physical-rehabilitation_54.html Screencast link: https://ary-anes-blog.blogspot.com/2021/03/screencast.html
Sources and RADARS ratings
Source: https://www.princetonreview.com/careers/114/physical-therapist Rationale: to inform or educate Authority: research journal Date: still relevant Accuracy: probably true Relevance: relevant for this document Sources: cites sources Source: https://www.payscale.com/research/CA/Job=Physiotherapist/Salary/69a4cf70/Montr%C3%A9al-QC Rationale: to inform or educate Authority: research journal Date: still relevant Accuracy: probably true Relevance: relevant for this document Sources: no sources ci
Who was the worst teacher that you ever had?
No comments:
Post a Comment